Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 14:15:09 -0500
As Linda Iroff reported yesterday, North Coast Ferret Shelter has been split
into two separate shelters.  However I will be retaining the original name
of North Coast Ferret Shelter as it was originally founded by me back in the
early 90's.  We had added the East and West notations when she was working
with me for contact clarification in the STAR database.  Now that we are two
separate shelters I will be dropping the East from the shelter name once
again.  I will also be maintaining my own web page in the very near future.
I will post the new web page address as soon as it is up and running.

I would like to thank Linda for all of her help over the past two years.

Bev Fox
North Coast Ferret Shelter