From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:57:59 -0400
I am thrilled to say that my ferret that I rescued from the
wildlife/rehab where he had spent the last year living 24/7 in a
cage has tested negative for ADV!!!!!

His blood was sent to the University of Guelph and I have waited days
for the results which was very stressful.

He has been sprung from his quarantine and is now running happily
through the house. I will be introducing him to my other ferrets
gradually and he will have friends to romp with and snuggle with.

Thanks to all who sent good wishes. You helped me through a very
difficult few days.

Inge