Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:28:40 -0400
The 1st Annual Fair Oaks All Creatures Charity Event and Open House

When:  Sunday, July 25 from 10:00 am- 4:00 pm

Where: Fair Oaks Veterinary Hospital, 2142 Austell Road, Marietta, GA
       (1.5 miles North of Windy Hill Road on Austell Road on the Left)

Why:   Because All Creatures deserve food, safety, and health!

Who:   You, your family, your friends, and your pet!

Each time you make a donation or participate in an ALL CREATURES
activity, you will be entered in a raffle for valuable prize drawings
held throughout the day!  All the while, we'll be raising money for some
great causes and helping lots of animals.  You could win a grooming
session, free boarding, and other great pet services.  But even if you
don't win, the creatures will!!  So mark your calendar for Sunday, July
25th, and plan to spend the day at Fair Oaks Veterinary Hospital.  And
don't forget to bring your pet!

Here's what's in store:
- Costumed Pet Parade - Dress 'em up and take 'em out!  We'd love to see
  you and your pet parade for a good cause!

- Pet Talent Show - What's beauty without talent?  Come show off your
  pet's best trick.  Start practicing now!

- "White Elephant" Collection - Bring us the items your pet has
   out-grown, never used, dislikes or just plain didn't care for.  That
   includes toys, food, dishes, leashes, beds, litter boxes, cages, and
   other pet supplies.  We'll make sure they get in the hands of animals
   that need them!

- "Extreme Makeover" - Bring your pet and we'll pick out the ones most
   in need of a deluxe grooming.  Come see them transformation before
   your eyes!

- Exotic "Show & Tell" - Thinking about getting a new pet, but not sure
  if it will fit with your lifestyle?  Visit with some exotic animals
  and get advice from our experts to find just the right fit for you and
  your family!

- A Bazillion Biscuits - How many is a Bazillion?  Make a small donation
  and guess the correct number of doggie treats in the jar.  The closest
  guess WINS a special prize!

- Ask the Vet - The Doctor is "IN"!  Ask them anything about your pet,
  what it is like to be a veterinarian, or what they do in the hospital.

- Silent Auction - Come bid on some treats and treasures to raise money
  for all the creatures!  You ll get to take something home to remember
  the day, and the animals will get food, shelter, and good care!

- Behind the Scenes Tours - See what goes on behind the exam rooms the
  Fair Oaks Veterinary Hospital!  Learn about X-Rays, Surgery, the
  Recovery area, the Boarding area, and the Dog Runs.  Find out what
  it's really like to work at the Hospital.

- K-9 Demonstrations - What's it like to have a furry partner?  Come
  find out!

- Dog Agility and Training Demonstrations - Ever ask yourself if the dog
  has you trained?  Find out how dogs train for the Westminster Dog Show.

Fair Oaks Veterinary Hospital is pleased to host this day of fun and
education for the Creature-loving public.

All funds raised and items donated to this event will go directly to the
Humane Society of Cobb County, Ferret Business of GA, and other sponsored
charities.

For more information or to make a donation,
Please call 770-432-7155 or visit us online at
www.fairoaksvethospital.com

Hope to see you there.

Juliana Quadrozzi
FERRET BUSINESS of GA