From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:47:36 -0400
FYI, everyone-I went to pick those sweeties up at the Auburn, MA Petco
last night b/c the wonderful Alicia at Ferretwise was going to place them
(and I was going to guilty-pleasure keep them for a few days till I could
meet with her!) and when I got there, they'd already been adopted to
another ferret-woman together, so they weren't separated!  Yay!  Thanks
to anyone interested in them, and special thanks to the great Alicia, for
being so kind and concerned about ferts and being willing to help me find
these babies a forever home!

Dooks!

-April