From:
Sherry Brosmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:32:22 EST
Hello,
I have a wonderful ferret girl named pidgeon.  She is about to turn 4
years old.  She has come down with sure signs of adreanal disease, and I
can do basically nothing financially.  I just went to you all for help
with my other little girl Milo not long ago.  I was very lucky to find a
home that could help her to live.  That was super hard for me but again
I am in the same spot.  I am willing to give her up in order to find
someone who can help her live.  I just can't watch her thin out until
she dies.  Please help me!

We live in Maine, near Bangor.