Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 18:13:21 EDT
Thanks to BIG sending me Bob C. secret formula for chicken pudding, I was
able to whip up my chicken before it spoiled.  But I am having a VERY
expensive problem.  My colander that is fine metal mesh holds in almost all
the thick good stuff along with bigger chicken bones.  The plastic colander
with many holes about 4 times the size seems a trap for bacteria.  What
kind of colander is everyone sifting bones with?  I don't want my ferts to
die from some bacterial infection.

I have broken another expensive blender [ for the second time.]  Bones
gather under the metal propeller thingies of the osterizer and my mixer
starts smoking.  I have destroyed two machines now.

I do not belong in a kitchen, and am a menace to all of mankind when I cook.
I have been labeled by my family as cooking disabled.  I really, sincerely
need a strong appliance that can take my ignorance, or a way to get the
bones smaller.

THANK YOU ALL
Lisette