From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 12:25:02 -0600
WHERE---  At the 20,000 sqft  Golden Spike Arena, Ogden, Utah.
WHEN--      10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., October 17th and 18th, 1998,
WHAT--      Utahs first Ferret Show and Wild West Round Up

What is a round up?.  Well its were we gather up our heards and have som e
fun with them.  The main event will be the "FERRET RODEO".

What is that????  That is were we put a chute (box) over your Ferret and
then one of the Ferrets parents, (adult division & childrens division) stand
next to the box.  The box is lifted and the parent acts like a rodeo clown
and tries to get the Ferret to jump, twist, bounce, dance, etc.  Two people
will judge the Ferrets performance and give a score.  The two scores are
combined and that is the overall score.  At the end of the event, the
highest score wins.  Just like in rough stock events in a rodeo.  The
Parent/clown is also scored on what they do to make the Ferret perform.
They cannot touch the Ferret either.  The time limit is 30 seconds.  If you
love to see Ferrets dance wait until you seen what people will do to make
them dance.

Further information will follow about vendor spaces available and entry
fees.  Prizes, ribbons, and trophies will be awarded.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.
Rick
United Ferret Organization (excluding Mass)