From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 19:07:22 -0800
Hi,

Percy is playing again and even growing some fur on his tummy.  I'd noticed
a couple new hairs poking about the night before surgery, though my vet said
I had a wild imagination.  Just wait til I show him when the stitches come
out Saturday!  The other bald patchy spots aren't improving, but then the
exploratory was inconclusive on whether or not he has adrenal problems, and
the vet suspects the swollen mesentary gland that drains the intestines may
be a sign of bacterial infection which may somehow be hampering Percy's
digestion of nutrients.  Just waiting and hoping to be seeing.

RE CHECKS:

Paying bills today I realized I'm on my last book of checks.  Does anybody
know anything about available ferret checks, including which are the cutest
(if any) of course.  Thanks!

Lynn and the Gang of Eight (& Schroedee and Squeek always, in spirit)