From:
Dawn Roeglin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 09:49:23 -0600
I went to see a movie with my brother last night.  WE saw Starship Troopers.
It was an alright movie, but I'm saving my money for Alien Resurection.  Any
way one of the main characters Carl has a sable ferret named Sophacles that
he can implant thoughts to.  He convinces Sophacles that there is a grub on
his mom's leg and the ferret runs off and you hear a scream.  It was pretty
much the best part of the movie.  Thanks for all the suggestions for Emma my
vampire girl!

Dawn
Emma- I don't like that chin thing.
Nooks- Really Mom, can I get the Rogain?
Zeut- Mares eat Oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy a kid 'l
      eat ivy to, so why can't I?
Fella- So, you thought you could hide the remote from me!
Mari- Squeeky thing, squeeeky thing, gimme squeeeeky thing!!!