From:
Karla VF Staudt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:34:09 -0500
Hi to all,

I picked up Daisy today and noticed that she had something that looks
like "mumps".  Both sides of her lower neck have soft but definite areas
of what "might be" swelling.  I rubbed my fingers over the area and don't
notice anything hard or terribly unusual there.  It doesn't seem to
bother her.  She does have insulinoma and I would say she is doing fairly
well in general.  She is taking both prednisone and diazoxide at this
point.  Any idea what this might be?

Karla and Daisy