From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:45:26 -0400
Jeep is doing quite well in the newly upgraded cage. I used spray glue
to put poster board under the Plexiglas so he won't think he is walking
on unfirm floor. That worked well. I got a 35 pound bag of ferret food
from the Ferret Store and transferred that to empty 2 1/2 gallon litter
jugs. That works great. Takes only four of those jugs to that sized
bag. It keeps well in there if the cap is screwed on tight.

Over all Jeep and I are getting along quite well. He is not as touchy
feely as other ferrets but is only his way. Every ferret is different
and that is the different in Jeep. He does seek me out every morning
and out on the porch he always come right over to me for a little
attention. Just a happy little guy. Glad to have him.

Gordon and Jeep

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL
*** Virginia is for Power Out Lovers. ***