From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:22:37 -0600
Marshall's replied and said they are developing a new beef and chicken
formula w/o fish for those of us who have crap-sensitive noses.  Yaay!!
They said nothing, however, in the area of test-marketing it.  I would
put the letter here, but that would make this post too long to put on the
FML b/c of the 126 line limit.  Oh, well.

They also wrote giving details about why fish and corn, etc..  If you want
a copy of what they sent me, write to me asking for it at:

All I have to say is that the guy who wrote the letter to me must smell
like a bag of fish and manure, not to mention the ferret smell itself!!
Chow!!

                    Jen & Pogo, the
toilet-brush-attacking-super-ferret-from-Mars