From:
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 23:41:08 -0700
I realize I've been peppering the FML with my posts the last few days, but
this time I need some support.  Grover seems to be ill...maybe intestinal
blockage, and I'm out of the state (not to come back until Mon or Tues) and
terribly worried about him.  Revist my ferret page (a subpage of the URL
listed below) for the details.  I hope that Elayne and Leonard don't mind
me reposting parts of their emails to me.

Sigh.
Megan

--
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC LMT ( [log in to unmask] )