From:
Kelly Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:36:32 PST
I just wanted to let all you that might have been reading about my little
Sammi that the nest morning (5am) Sammi was scratching at her cage to get
out.  She was suppose to be going back to the vet everyday for a week so
they could just chek on her and make sure everything was going fine.  Well
yesterday she went for her day - after - surgery check up and they said she
was doing very well and that se might need to come in the next day.  Well i
called today to see what time i needed to bring her in and they said that
she was doing so well that they probably wont need to see for another week
unless something comes up and i call them.  So Sammi is takign the surgery
and tooth removal well she even eats the dry fod she wont eat the wet food
anymore.  She only had a little on the night of the surgery but she didn't
want it anymore then next morning.

The second thing iwanted to ask about is vet insurance.  After this surgery
which has cleaned my bank account i was considering investing in some vet
insurance.  If anyone knows of any companies with good policies for ferrets
please email me and tell me about them.  I live in maine so i don't know if
any of you know of any up here or soemthing.  Thnaks

Kelly and the 3 Stooges Tamera, Sammi, Spike

[Moderator's note: We go through the vet insurance question regularly.
I don't think anyone has found any insurance company willing to insure
ferrets.  BIG]