From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:23:12 -0000
I have had to cut this down to the bare bones.

One Sunday in November a Film crew from a UK national television station,
turned up to make a program about some of my pets along with a very old
friend Wendy with some of her pets.

We started off by me standing in the garden giving some information about
my ferrets.  Because I was talking to some one with a ferret in my arms,
Tigger one of my cats decided that she had to be part of what was going
on, so she started pestering Louise and Angela to take some notice of
her, she thought that all the cameras should be pointed in her direction
and they should not bother with those snake like animals who are only
interested in digging holes in some ones jumper, bedding or even in the
carpets.

The next shot was at the village shop.
Take 10 the finale shot, Tony and Wendy meet up out side the village shop
and have a chat about going to the pub for a drink.

Then it was off to the pub in the next village.
Take 5 the finale shot we are seen walking into the village pub car park
with all the animals, but like all animals the dogs decided that they
wanted to make their presence felt by leaving their scent around for all
the dogs in the area just to say we have been around.  Then most of the
ferrets decided that they also wanted to let the mustalids in the area
know who had been around, by leaving their scent.  As we do have wild
polecats in the area our pets were just pointing out to them that part
of the Wrecking Crew were around.

The last shot to be taken outside the pub was.
Take 6 the finale shot, Marcus decided that as a tea total ferret he was
not going into the pub and he would rather climb up onto the seat just
out side the pub door, unlike that motley crew who belong to Wendy who
could not wait to get into the pub.

In the pub.
Take 3 The finale shot of Tony with dogs and Marcus the ferret, along
with Wendy and her ferrets are seen in the village pub..

In the pub the dogs and ferrets all mixed in with the regulars, a couple
of the ferrets were seen helping themselves to some ones pint, to make
the whole thing look more realistic even I was seen with a pint pot in my
hand, its a wonder they did not want me to have a fag [a cigarette, for
American readers.  BIG] in my hand also.  small livestock, also about
some of the rescues we take in so Keith and Reese got there faces in the
shots as they were the latest rescues I have taken in, I had to explain
how I got a call to go to a garden centre in Cheshire to pick up a litter
of ferrets, because the owner had asked if she could leave the litter
their while she went next door to get some cigarettes, but she didn't
bother going back for them, hence I ended up with a litter of very feisty
ferret kits.  The rest of the litter have been found homes and I have
kept Keith and Reese to have them vasectomised next year.

We also talked about the fact that there is not a single registered
ferret charity that collects money solely for ferret welfare, we also
talked about some of the new events that we will be attending in 2004
and that we are looking for more new venues in the UK where we can put
on displays of rescued animals in aid of collecting money for Artis Pet
Sanctuary, which is a registered charity.  I was asked if I would be
interested in more television work with my ferrets, so the film crew
took all my details with them and now it is wait and see what the next
television or film work will.  Well there is one thing the nation can
make up their own minds about our ferrets as they will be seen on UK
national television.

I took Wendy and her ferrets home on Monday morning and the only subjects
we found to talk about was what we should have done while we were being
filmed, as well as things that we could have done better, or the fact
that the weather could have been better.