From:
Sandy Nobles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 10:07:37 -0700
Why not put the amount you owe your vet on a credit card that give you
free interest.  Many cards nowdays offer 12 or more months of free
interest.  Then you can start to pay this bill down.  Even as a shelter
you should not expect any vet to carry a bill this high they have many
bills of their own to pay.  If you do not have it paid off in the time
the free offer runs out you can tranfer the amount to an other card that
will do the same free offer.  This does work I help the shelter in my
area get back on their feet this way.

Sandy