Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 1994 03:09:02 -0400
In regards to Norstans question about odor eminating from the ferrets ears,
 We use Outright Deodorizing EarWash for Dogs and Cats.  It removes odor
causing ear wax... really breaks the stuff up. And it smells of a pleasant
honeysuckle fragrance. You should be able to get it at any pet store, but a
lot of places around here don't carry it.  You can mail order it from The
FerretPaws Catalog though.

Email FerretPaws requesting a catalog of all our products, its in their on
page 8.  It really works!