From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 05:56:30 -0700
The epoxy varnish I am advocating for the cage pans is NOT a two part; it
flows on just like regular varnish but very thick.  It is FDA approved to
resist acid; thus it is sold by beekeeping supplies to coat galvanized
equipment, the older stuff.  Yes, let it dry thouroghly for a couple days
in a warm dry place.  But it is not at all like other epoxy paint.

For Valery and any one else interested who uses wood pellets, I still
will send my plan for a simple sifter box to clean the pellets and
salvage the whole ones.  Just replenish what's gone with fresh.  If you
can't cut wood have the lumber department or yard cut it for you and
nail it together.

E-mail your request to me.  I will send a print on paper if requested.

Carol Owens