From:
diana ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:07:08 -0800
I have a lady that adopted a ferret from me over the winter.  She called me
today to say that Crystal is in the hospital.  She just fell over.  Got her
to the clinic and she was very dehydrated, temp was 107, but the BG was
normal.  Red blood cell count was very low.  They gave her steroids and sub
q fluids and an hour later the temp came down several degrees.  They will
be doing an ultrasound this afternoon.  I am afraid that the vet she took
her to is a putz but she tried to get a hold of me first but could not find
my number, and this was the first vet she could think of, Great business
lady, lousy vet.

Does anybody have any suggestions?  Her vet had no clue, that is why the
ultrasound.  please e mail me directly.

Thanks,

Diana and The Ferret Farm