From:
christine belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 23:23:29 -0700
SO I'm watching a Doctor Who Episode.

(Pyramids of Mars for those of you others out there.  You know who you
are, whether you admit it or not.)

The (4th Doctor) and his assistant (Sarah Jane) are looking for blasting
gelignite in a shed, or outbuilding.  Sarah is jiggling the latch of a
dust "cabinet" style cage.  The Doctor says: "I wouldn't do that.  Might
be a ferret." So it's not a ferret sighting per se.  More like a ferret
HEARING.  I've seen this episode a billion times, but I always forget to
post to you guys when I watch it.

Oh yeah, and we got a new baby kit.  He is male, albino, and huge.  And
he's not fixed.  All my other ferrets have been marshals.  So they were
already fixed and descented.  I am going to look in the list archives
for info on what age to get them fixed and descented, but if anyone has
any input, I am all ears.  Also, we don't know what to name him.  The
characters change, but the story remains the same.  Or should I say the
post remains the same?  It's a mis-quote anyway.

Queen Mab has been teaching the baby how to get in and out of the cage
and who is the dominant ear-washer around here.  The baby is around 30
ear-washes behind, and counting.  But it's so weird how she's behaving.
When I introduced other ferrets to each other, they would either fight at
first and then get along, or be indifferent to each other and then get
along.  Mab hasn't quite become the baby's "Mom", but she's like a big
sister.  That's pretty awesome of her.  I'm very proud.

Ferret Hugs,
christine
Queen Mab
ALbino the as-yet-unnamed  (and soon-to-be unmanned?!-HA! HA!)