From:
Alia Granda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:04:06 PDT
Hello all,
Thankyou to all of those who responded about Manny's butt.  I am in the
process of trying to figure out exactly what it is, and how to fix it....
I wouldn't even be that far along if it wasn't for you all, thankyou.

Now, I've been searching the net for info to print out and take to my vet.
Also, for URL's to point my vet in the right direction.  What are some
informative faq's, or other resources that would be printable?  A lot of
the faq's are in sections for certain ailments, are there any that cover a
lot of common problems all in one?  Let me know by emailing me directly.

Thankyou all!

~Lia, Proud of my cop
Proud of my daughter
Proud of my "Zoo" :-)