Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:34:14 -0700
We here at Michigan Ferret Rescue have decided to try something a little
different in the area of trying to raise money for our ferrets here at
the shelter.  We have tried to sell hammocks and some other ferrety items
on ebay, but it just wasn't helping!  So, if you would, please click on
this link posted at the end of this message and check out the auction we
have listed.  This is to help the ferrets.

This is NOT just my ferret account (on ebay).  My family also uses this
account to purchase and sell things, however, the paypal account is for
the shelter and please know, the money that goes into this account goes
strictly for the ferrets.  If you have any questions, please feel free
to email me off the list.

Thank you!
Lora Blaisdell
Michigan Ferret Rescue