From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 05:25:24 -0600
Honest BIG, this IS ferret related.  I'm sitting here at 4am and can't
sleep.  It's not very often that I would make light of a very serious
subject, but I just have to do this and hope it reaches the right ears.
Lately, there has been so much on the FML about how we shouldn't breed
this trait with that trait and bring into this world deaf, blind and etc.
ferrets.  I'm still quite upset that the parents of those people who
claimed responsiblity for letting those 200 ferrets loose were allowed
to have children.  I am also wondering if it will ever be illegal for
those responsible to have children also.  It frightens one to think that
stupidity can run in the family genes and that this incident might someday
happen again.  The damage has already been done to the ferrets and I hope
the breeder recovers from this horrible thing that has happened to his
business.  Yet while I and others post online our feelings about this
tragedy, the people responsible are not standing up and being accountable
for their misdeeds.  They are hiding behind a rock somewhere waiting to
do something stupid like this again.

So, I would like to take this opportunity to rub salt in the wound so to
speak.  For those of you who let those ferrets loose and caused many deaths
and much suffering to all involved( especially the fuzzies), you are not
only stupid, but cowards.  I hope you never have offspring to grow up and
learn your ways of life.  I also hope that the good people around the world
will speak out against you and the horrible thing that you have done.  If
those ferrets had been mine, their would be no place on planet earth for
you to hide.  As it is, I will carry the anger for what you did around with
me for quite awhile I suspect and pray that you never have the stupidity to
do this again.

OK BIG, I have now donned my flameproof suit, I hope you can post this as
I already feel a little better just getting that off my chest.

Hugs to all of the fuzzies around the world and the ones who are owned and
captured by the innocence!

Ferretguy