From:
"Sheri M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 09:43:30 -0600
Hi all,

I have to share this.  I love the way coincidence works.

Before I read Stephanie's post I was watching a program about Stevie Nicks
that we taped last night.  I left the computer to pay attention to the TV.
Stevie was talking about that song, "Has anybody ever written . . ." and
then she started to sing it.  I listened to the first couple of verses,
and came back to the FML.  The next message was Stephanie's song, and it
was her version of the one Stevie was singing on my television RIGHT THAT
MINUTE.

Flip me out.  I wonder is this is an omen of good times ahead?

--Sheri M.