From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 11:11:47 -0400
Dayna Frazier wrote:
>the totally organic, natural, harmless, and usually cheap, hand/body
>lotion you can find...[...]....now slather lots on everywhere you
>might get bit!

A good plan, except for the fact that some ferrets, inluding one of
mine, absolutely love the taste of hand lotion (any of three I've
tried).  *Chomp* -- "Yum!" Oops.  (Fortunately for me, the one who
likes lotion hardly nipped at all even as a kit.)

>Please define 'Dook' or 'Dooking' as I cannot find it in any dictionary
>domestic or foreign...

I don't have a really good English-Ferret dictionary, but I gather it means
something like, "Hey, this is fun!" or "Let go of that, it's mine!" (It's
the chuckling noise ferrets sometimes make -- somewhere between "dook" and
"urnt" and "burf" depending on your ferret and your ears.)

>Could someone please send me the reciepe for 'duck soup' and 'elixer' and
>give what they are used for???

See the FAQ, part 5, question 11.5.

>Clear Dryer Hose...where in Colorado is Fowler Lumber...and is there
>a phone number or e-mail address for them????

117 W. Vermijo Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO.  719-473-2411; ask for
Stan in plumbing.

>What and Where is ECE????

Epizootic Catarrhal Enteritis, a diarrheal disease in ferrets.  See the
Ferret Medical FAQ on ECE.

--
- Pam Greene
Ferret Central <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/>