Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:19:56 -0400
Hi guys Tobby here.  Mom wants to say thanks to all the responses to
her about my big day next tuesday.  I think mom is more scared then I
am.  You humans worry too much.  No wonder your hair turns gray.

You folks are the kindest people mom has met even though we really
haven't met in person.  Sooooooo caring about your pets.  Wish there
was more humans in this world like you.

On top of what's going on with me this stupid/////>..>.> &  &)**)((nnh
y*&)*(*_ computer has been going crazy .  Can't reply to any mail will
only send.  So please don't think mom hasn't gotten your mail since she
isn't replying back to you personally.

Hope us 6 fuzzies are clear of the window next to this thing cause I have
this deep filling it will be taking a flying leap out some day.  Never
heard such words before.  Learn something every day from mom & dad.

Well anyways don't want to write a book = just want to say thanks to all
for thinking of me.  we will let you know how mom is- really how i am

love & kisses tobby