From:
Miguel & Theresa Cruz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:59:13 EST
Hello, my name is Theresa.  I am tring to find a good home for my ferrets
or should I say a better home.  As of right now they live in a large cat
condo.  It has three floors and lots of hammocks and toys.

I have no time.  I am a Diabetic on a insulin pump who also has Lupus.
There are days I do not have the energy to play.  I feel really terrible
and only want the best for them.  Their are two boys and one girls.
They love eachother very much.  They are four years old and are potty
trained.  They need shots but seem healthy.  No hair loss anywhere,
great appetites, normal stools, love to play all day.

Please help.  They need more then I can give.  Iwill not send then to a
shelter but I am looking for that special someone who can take my place .

Please write to me if any ideas at
[log in to unmask] or

Theresa Rivera
415 William St.