From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 1995 09:42:08 -0600
I would be happy to collect information about ferret ages and mortality
and compile it for the readers of the list. Unfortunately, I haven't kept
all the back issues (if you saw my house, you would understand why). What
I would suggest is that people post this information to me directly,
unless someone is already compiling it. Meanwhile, BIG might be willing
(are you there, Bill) to resend the last couple of issues to me.

At a minimum, the information should include:

Age of ferret at death
Cause of death
Where ferret lived
Where ferret was born (if known)
Was ferret spayed or neutered
Other conditions related to ferret's health
        (type of food, vaccinations, other health problems experienced
        by ferret, etc.)

If I'm leaving something out, let me know.