From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 00:16:33 -0500
To:    "Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Comments

Just so this DOES NOT come off as an advertisement {Bill, help me here}, for
[Bill here... sounds ok to me]
anyone interested in obtaining a copy of Ferret Unmasked, e-mail me (STAR
[log in to unmask]) for the price of the video and shipping.  Proceeds from the
sales of any videos from me go towards the Ferrets of Pet Pals, Ferret Rescue
and Adoption Service, in Virginia.
Especially for all you in California and places where vet services are at a
minimum, this video has some really good medical information (Dr. Williams
proof read the entire script so you know who to trust!)

Pam Grant
STAR*