From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:32:45 -0800
Any pic with a fennec is adorable isnt it! If you still wanted one
you should join the fennec list - there are people tryinbg to re-home
theirs once in awhile- the latest one we took in was from chicago-
poor guy had a bad liver tho and died in a few months- that was
heartbreaking!! see more fennec pis ( and ferret pics too!) on our site
(link below), flickr & cafe press store too(links on our site) ! better
yet come visit us- hold flash yourself and then play in the ferret room
with the 26 fuzzies we care for!!

Beth
www.crittercamp.biz