From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 24 May 1994 23:27:00 -0400
About ear mites....
If your remedy didn't work, you can also try ivermectin.  It will kill any and
all kinds of mites and parasites.  You can get an oral dose or an injection for
your fuzzies from a vet.  Usually one dose is enough.  Talk to your vet about
it...
  As I am moving soon, everything is in a state of chaos right now, which of
course, the fuzzies Love!  Everything non-chew-on-able is perched upon a small
bureau, and there are strange things going in and out of the room at any time.
There are also great smells being carried from the new house to the current one
on clothing, hands and feet- which must be thoughly sniffed by each fuuzzy.
<sigh>  I am beginning to think that the actual move won't be as much fun as
 this half and half state (which makes me crazy) but there is one question--
the neighborhood cat has adopted the house I am soon to occupy, a wonderful,
gorgeous cream siamese.  She comes by to be adored and make sure 'her house'
is as it should be.  (she is better than the landlord!  :>)  What is a good
way to introduce a not-full-time cat to the fuzzies and have it work out?
  Must go now, thanks in advance for any advice!  :>
-Stacey