From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 13:44:50 -0800
Hello,
I might be dealing with some insulinoma and have been doing some
research.

My Ruby just went through surgery for adrenal and had complications and
now I have found out my Goosie boy has a low blood sugar.  I am upset,
but want to do the very best for my Goose, he is my big sweet fella.

I will be talking to my vet more, left a message.  But i have a few
questions for anyone who has gone through this.  Which is better surgery
or treating with pred?

Also, avoid all sugar (unless a hypoglycemic reaction occurs) right??
So no ferret vite, nothing with corn syrup, no frutcose, surcose,
glucose, or fruit of any kind.  Any other hidden names for sugar
products to watch out for in ingredients?

Sorry so short and brief, very late for work

I would appreciate any help
thank you
suzi