From:
LARRY MCFARLANE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:39:35 -0700
I contacted Purina via phone today to ask about Yesterday's News.  The
lady in customer service I spoke with was, to say the least, floored that
this rumor was floating around.  She checked several postings and press
releases, told me that there was nothing they'd heard or been told as to
Yesterday's News no longer being produced.  So as far as I know, everyone
who uses this is all right, it's going to be around a lot longer.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
 good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"