From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:41:57 -0400
No, it isn't a show, just a big get together for ferret owners and
prospective ferret owners.  (Can you say party?  OH, and it is a
stone's throw away from the "Warsaw Tavern".  (We are in Drew Carey's
neighborhood)

Clubs are welcome to set up a table to pass out info, anyone with ferret
wares is welcome to try to generate some funds.  (Items are not limited
to just "ferret")

It will be from Noon to 6 maybe 7 ish, at the American Legion Hall, 4910
Memphis Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44109 (about 1/4 mile from the shelter,
we will provide shuttle service)

There will be food, music, and we are working on getting some serious
coverage.

The better the turn out for this event, the better the chances a show is
hosted in Cleveland.  This is a get your feet wet event.

For further info, email me at [log in to unmask] or check
the director's poop corner.  If you want to set up, let me know, so I
can make sure there are tables for you.

Oh yeah, what is the charge for the table?  Just a donation.  What ever
you would like to send.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
Cleveland, Ohio