From:
tim aufderheide <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 21:36:08 -0400
Well, I finally broke down and brought Mac to the vet.  He is not eating at
all, and drinking tons.  The xrays and blood work both came back negative.
NOW I definately can't afford another visit.  He has been on imoxicillan
since.  The only thing I can see, is that it seems to be something with his
mouth... It sounds like he is constantly working his saliva glands and
flicking his teeth with his paw.  Anyone see that before.  I would be
greatfule for any advise.

Tim