From:
Debi & David Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:59:29 -0500
I bought a digital fish scale from Walmart ($29.95), tied a cord around the
handgrip, hung it from an air conditioner vent in the ceiling, and hung the
plastic Walmart bag from the scale's hook.  Simply place a ferret in the
Walmart bag.... No climbing off the scale before the weighing's done!
And, as an added bonus my kids think I'm playing with them, since it's a
Walmart, bag and don't regard getting weighed as some kind of "be still!"
torture.

Debi Christy
Ferrets First Foster Home