From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 22:40:56 -0500
Ok, now it is my turn to pick everyone's brains.  I have one little guy
names Taz who is approx. 5-7 yrs old.  He is an albino.  He has been with
us for 3 yrs now.  I first noticed a spot on his skin that had scabbed over
and then was just a raised area when the scab washed off.  I have taked to
the vet about doing a biopsy.

Now I am noticing hairloss.  Thinning across his shoulders and almost total
loss on his belly.  He is normaly healthy and active and eats well.  My
question is does this hairloss sound like adrenal disease or might it be
something different.

He is a sweetie whom I got because he was no longer wanted and had broken
ribs at one time.  I believe the ribs happened as an accident and not due to
maltreatment.  He has always been bright and happy with no fear.  I'm hoping
to get ideas as to where to start looking for what may be the problem.

Thank you all for you help.

Terry and the Energetic 18