From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:35:29 -0500
Hi all.  I just wanted to thank everyone that signed up at my Avon site
to maybe order some things for the holidays to help needy ferrets.

I encourage everyone needing some gift ideas for the holidays to check it
out-they even have a Wellness catalog with vitamins, herbal teas, exercise
gear, spa equipment (massagers, paraffin baths, etc) and neat stuff like
that.  There's an Outlet brochure with sale stuff in addition to the
regular brochires, and it's all ONLINE for your easy perusa;.  Help the
ferrets (and breast cancer research and the Sept 11 victims, while
you're at it!) as you shop for the holidays!  All my proceeds go towards
abandoned animals' medical care, shelters and rescues.  In addition, some
of Avon's proceeds go towards breast cancer research and the Sept. 11
victims.

Happy shopping!  (And last plug for awhile!)

-April Armstrong
www.youravon.com/aarmstrong