Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:52:30 -0700
Ladies & Gentlemen;

Announcing, the latest in afghan fashions.  This work of art is so new
that no one, and I repeat no one, knows what it is.  The one thing we
do know for sure is that it is being crocheted by the one, the only
Kat Parsons.  Busily crocheting her fingers to the bone to make this
delightful piece of art for the Ferret FUNasco.  She has told us it is
cream colored and VERY ferrety.

Now folks, you have the opportunity to have this stunning afghan!  Raffle
tickets are available through the mail!!!  These tickets are $1.00 for one
and $5.00 for six.  (It only takes one ticket to win).  Simply drop your
buck (or five) into the mail, addressed to

AFGHAN RAFFLE
13840 Couwlier
Warren, Mi. 48089-3372

We will send you your ticket(s).  Drawing will be held at the Ferret
FUNasco by Kat herself!!  As the show date gets closer we may be able to
get a sneak preview of this mysterious piece.  Stay tuned for further
developments.

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org
Don't forget to get your raffle tickets for
Kats famous Afghan --  Ask Me How