From:
Carl Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 20:34:34 -0400
hi  :-}

    We just have a few questions and decided to pick the brain of all you
fuzzie enthusiasts.

    Number one: Rascal, our 4 month old, is losing his guard fur
(preparation for winter?) and is changing color as the new guard grows
in.  He went for a normal sable to a silver/gray color.  Any ideas?

    Number two: What food can we feed them?  We have heard so many different
things!  What about treats?  Table scraps?  Dairy (we've heard yes and no)?
Grain (cheerios etc......)?

    Number three: Climbing!!!  We just recently bought a three storey wire
condo.  We were told that ferrets don't climb.  Wrong, our's climb all the
time.  Our 3.5 month old (Digger) climbed all the way up the patio screen
door and all the way down in the blink of an eye.  Up the wicker plant
basket and into the spider plant.  Digger doesn't use the wire ramps to go
from floor to floor, oh no, up the side of the cage.

    Number four: I know that this question has been asked before but, Rascal
is 4.5 months and weighs close to three pounds.  Digger is 3.5 months and
weighs only 1.5 pounds.  We don't want to split them up.  They are eating
Performatrin Kitten, as told by an expert.  Rascal is getting too fat!!
Time for a fuzzie diet???

    Lastly: Ferret Merchandise.  We want to buy things for them, such as
toys, tents etc...  Preferably in Canada.  Addresses for catalogs, etc..

    Just a note: About a month ago I posted asking about a condition called
Micro-opthalmia.  I received no response.  Is there any info out there???

    Thanx    Krista & Tracey (humans being over-taken)
                 by   Rascal & Digger ("we are ferrets, hear us doooook")