Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:06:27 -0800
I am aware of HB 1292...the ferret protection bill...this is something
different.  It is not a rumor, but was a topic on a talking heads show on
WBAL earlier in the week.  I received more information last night on what
is being called the "anti ferret bill"  It is not yet a bill but IS a
topic in committee,...the first step prior to becoming a bill.  I have
a friend with some excellent politicial connections that is keeping me
posted.  You can also check out the House of Delegates website for
updates on topics in committee by clicking on resolutions.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
A 501c3 Non Profit No Kill Shelter and Sanctuary