From:
Mark Zmyewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 23:24:51 -0500
Hi,
I actually have two things:

Ferret math has struck!  Two weeks ago, I got a "marked white" (the only way
I can think of to classify her) that out shelter has been keeping.  She is 6
months old, 3.5lbs (!) and is white, dark eyes, with four black stockings,
black tail and some black on her back.  She's very interesting.  A pet store
gave her and her two siblings to us because they were biting everyone.
Well, I'm happy to say that after working with "Nikita" for a while, I am
now in my *6th day* without getting bitten!  Last Saturday, she bit my
knuckle and went to the bone!  Ouch!

I missed the original posting about Bob's trip, but Bob, if you think you'll
be passing thru (or near) Huntsville, Alabama, feel free to stop by.  We can
give you a place to stay.

-Mark Zmyewski, Snookie, Boomer, Buster, Nikita
 Cloud Nine Ferrets
 Huntsville, Alabama

 If you wish to reply to me, change my
 return address to "[log in to unmask]".