Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:54:39 EST
The next Triangle Ferret Lovers club of Raleigh-Durham,  NC mtg/social is
Sat. Jan 15, 3:30-5:30pm at
Northwoods Animal Hospital
(directions on the TriFL website - <www.trifl.org> ).
You do not need to be a member to come and you do not have to have/own
a ferret to come.  We welcome anyone interested in ferrets.  If you do
bring your ferrets, please make sure that they are up to date on their
vacc. and have been tested ADV negative.  (Ken and I will have some ADV
tests for sale on site if you need to test your ferrets- [log in to unmask])

Most of the time will be ferret playtime.  If you have some new and/or
interesting ferret toy, please bring it for us to see.  Likewise, if
you've discovered some new "ferret invention" on the market or that
you've come up with , we'd like to learn about that too.

Also, elections will be coming up shortly.  Please start thinking about
who you would like to nominate for an office.  If you would like to run
for an office yourself let us know and we will gladly put you on the
ballot.

Please join us at the meeting with your ferrets and enjoy a dooking good
time.