From:
Stephanie Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 21:17:43 -0700
Sorry, Hope, this is a few days late in coming.  I meant to send a Thank
you from my Son, Joe & I concerning Sonny.  Your Prayers & Good Thoughts
for Sonny, my son was so Touch by your Thoughtfulness, it brought tears
to his eyes.

Joe & I took Sonny to the Emergency Vet last night & had them help him
across.  His little body is lying next to George, under the Hibiscus
Patio Plant.  We just couldn't stand by and watch while Sonny wasn't able
to keep anything in his system nor did he want to eat.  As weak as he
was, his head held high and looking around at everything during car trip.

Rest now little sweet Sonny, you 're reunited with your sweet Cher again.
 Please tell Spanky, not a day goes by that I don't think about him.  I
am sure they all met you at the Bridge.  You tell Sonny to be a good boy
and watch over you.

Two gone in a week, I just don't know how the shelters Mommy & Daddies
handle it.

Stephanie and Joe & the 5 Remaining Closet Thieves

Missing:  Spanky, Sam, Moose, George,  Snow Flake, Jethro, Sonny & Cher,
Claudia & Scarlett O'Ferret