From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:39:18 -0500
Hi,

I appreciate you reminding folks to pick ferrets from the tree. I am
happy to say, there may be more chosen than you realize. I picked a
ferret (tree3) and my mother-in-law picked a group (tree9). None of
these have stockings on them. We decided to wait a couple of days
before picking additional ferrets, so we could hopefully tell which
ones still need santas. If you are part of the "tree tending team",
please let us know when updates will happen. Also, when no stocking
shows on your ferret, you DO wonder if your application went through
(you know how dependable computers are). My family wants to pick
several more.

Thanks to everyone who works hard on the TREE, especially Kris.

Lesley