From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 18:02:05 EDT
Here is the other bit of writing I mentioned previously...I am sure it says
much of what he would be telling you between snuggles and kisses if he
could...he had to have been very special as you are....

 REQUEST FROM THE RAINBOW BRIDGE
 (In loving memory of Isoulde Jenkins)
 Weep not for me though I am gone
 Into that gentle night.
 Grieve if you will, but not for long
 Upon my soul's sweet flight.
 I am at peace, my soul's at rest
 There is no need for tears.
 For with your love I was so blessed
 For all those many years.
 There is no pain, I suffer not,
 The fear now all is gone.
 Put now these things out of your
   thoughts,
 In your memory I live on.
 Remember not my fight for breath
 Remember not the strife
 Please do not dwell upon my death,
 But celebrate my life.

 Constance Jenkins
 by permission of the Author

I do not mean to offend anyone with my little post of a bit of writing.
...but if there are others who grieve as I and these folks do over fur kids
gone on before I want to share this bit of writing that has been good for me
over the years...

 gentle hugs to you both...dayna

 dayna frazier   102046,3162
 "Worry is the interest we pay on the trouble we borrow!"