From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 14:17:32 EDT
Joanne writes:
>September 5, 2004 Bugz will be 12 years old.  That he has made it this
>far is amazing.  He has a lot of spunk in him and seems to still have
>some left.  I haven't figured out how he gets up everyday and does it.
>I just know he does.

We just can't let this go by, without celebrating.

Three ferrets come dancing in, covered in icing, line up and begin to
sing....

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Mr. Bugz.
All the treats are for you.

Three ferrets go dancing off bouncing into walls and furniture.  Sorry
about the cake.

Happy Birthday Bugz.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Tempus Fuzzit