From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:40:00 EDT
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that the show is coming up this weekend.  We have several
vendors with unique items.  If you are interested in showing your fuzzy,
we are accepting late registration at the door.  Late Registration is $15
per entry.  If you are not sure if the ring you are looking to enter is
full, please feel free to emai me at [log in to unmask] For
directions or a map of the leesport farmer's market please visit the
website at:

http://www.leesportmarket.com/6502.htm

Special thanks to the Ferret Store for Sponsoring the show.

Special thanks to all our sponsors, vendors and exhibitors.

For more information, please visit our website at:
www.freewebs.com/losnational/