From:
for Wayne Steinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 02:04:56 EST
Need assistance in locating a local Shelter

I understand that there is a shelter in the Woodside area of Ca.  I have
found someone whom I work with who is interested in adopting a furry.
As I have 4 of my own I think that adoption is a better option at the
moment.  If anyone could give me a phone number I would appreciate it....

Wayne, Asia, Bandit, Chewy and Kiwi