From:
jlindquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:22:28 -0500
>Call all the local humane societies, rescues and the animal control.
>Don't just ask if they have seen her, leave your name and number so they
>can contact you later too

I agree with Kristine on this one but even if you have called and left
your number, keep checking back with them.  Your # can get misplaced or
something.  This happened when my Chomper got out a few years ago.  I
called the humane society and left my #.  Two days later, still no Chompie,
I call the shelter again.  Guess who was there visiting?..yes it was
Chomper.  Seems that Chomper had been turned the same day I called but
no one ever bothered to call me.  Said something about misplacing my #.
Chomper was fine the extra two days there at the shelter(they spoiled
him rotten..they dont get many ferrets) but I was a basket case., up all
hours of the day and night, looking for my baby.

Dooks to all!!!

Pat L.